To provide home owners peace of mind while they are away from their homes. To respectfully, courteously and consistently provide our clients with home watch services of the highest level quality with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
"Quality means doing it right when no one is looking."
Our inspection process covers everything that is imperative to ensure your peace of mind. Many things can occur in a short period of time, that is why we strongly recommend weekly inspections, however bi-weekly and monthly inspections are available as well. During each visit to your home our team will inspect your home thoroughly giving you peace of mind.
- Visual inspection of interior
- Adjust home temperature to ensure working properly, take recording of temperature
- Check for signs of mold/mildew
- Check to make sure all windows and doors are secure
- Check toilets and sinks for leaks
- Check circuit breaker box for signs of surged or tripped breakers
- Check hot water tank for signs of leaks
- Check for odors
- Test and ensure electric shutters are working correctly
- Visually inspect for signs of pests
- Smoke detectors
- Turn on/off water
- Run water to ensure operating correctly
- Flush all commodes
- Run garbage disposal and dishwasher monthly to prevent motors from seizing
- Visual inspection of pool, spa, pool enclosure and landscape
- Operation of garage door
- Inspection of property after a storm
- Inspect inside of cabinets for signs of moisture and pests
- Change a/c filter at owner’s request - owner to provide replacement filters (additional fee my apply)
- Start automobile at owner’s request
- Check mail and forward if needed per owner’s request (additional fee)
- Check appliances
Concierge Services (additional fees apply)
- Light grocery shopping
- Hurricane preparation
- Meet with sub-contractors at your home
- Secure gate entry access for all deliveries and home services
- Furniture/Appliance delivery acceptance
- Carry out garbage to curb and back
- On staff cleaners for pre-arrival and post arrival, deep, move in and construction cleans.
Born and raised in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, Daniel began his career in real estate as a Licensed and Certified Illinois Real Estate Appraiser, later transitioning into the role of a property manager overseeing a 100,000 square-foot medical facility handling many facets of the business from rent collections, maintenance needs, and scheduling of service. In 1999 Daniel owned and managed his own business in Grand Rapids Michigan, Grzesiak Investment Group, LLC where he facilitated all aspects pertaining to personnel and business operations including tenant needs and issues, maintenance, budgeting and accounting for a 16-unit apartment complex. To further expand on his in career in April 2009 Daniel became a Licensed Florida Realtor where he began working for one of the largest real estate firms in Dunnellon, Florida where he managed and supervised rental operations for 85 residential units, growing the firm’s management sector from 14 to 85 single family residence. He remains current with applicable real estate and property management municipal, county and state laws and practices. In 2011 he decided to call sunny Southwest Florida his permanent home, obtaining his CAM License where he worked as a property manager with a local Management and Consulting Firm, managing 176 unit’s homeowner’s association and 84 unit’s condominium association. Once moving to Southwest Florida his passion, dedication and attention to detail lead him to believe that after being an annual property manager for 19 years, there was a demand for providing excellent personalized home watch services to absentee Florida home owners, where he could continue his excellence in customer service.
Originally from New York, Heather is an honorary Florida native of 35 years making her an excellent source of knowledge with her home owners and clients. She has raised a family here and is totally committed to working in SW Florida and has been a resident of Gateway for the past seven years. She began her career in the vacation property management industry in November of 1997 on Sanibel Island as a receptionist and worked her way up the ranks to assisting in accounting and then moved on to reservations. In 2005, she was promoted to manage all of the company's Fort Myers properties and owners where she continued her career, managing over 400 properties throughout her tenure. In 2011 she moved to one of Southwest Florida’s largest rental companies where she continued to exceed in customer service being nominated several times for the E-Award, the Lee County Visitor & Convention Bureau’s (VCB) highest honor for customer service based on guest and owner’s nomination and a Licensed Community Assocation Manager.
Heather’s attention to detail and customer service has earned her a reputation for commitment to her clients, providing responsibility and utilizing the excellent resources who support her projects as well as resulting in memorable vacation experiences for her guests and added value and peace of mind for her property owners. Over the past 19 years she has worked hand in hand with property management companies learning the ins and outs of each association and community. And as a "people person", she loves what she does, making her an excellent local resource.